The GOTOSKI was invented by Marco Gostoli, a ski instructor in La Plagne, France. It allows people who can stand to ski standing up as well.
– The participants are more dynamic and active in their sport.
– The problem of the cold is much less important because the person is standing up and doing an invigorating physical activity.
– The body is stimulated to a much greater extent. Balance, self-confidence and independence are strengthened.
– Depending on the skills of the beneficiaries, there is a spectacular margin of progress in the activity, which can sometimes go as far as independent skiing.
– The fact of remaining in a standing position allows one to resemble the other skiers. It is a rewarding and socialising activity.